Book of Interest
- Rethinking Juvenile Justice Scott ES, and Steinberg L., 2008 Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
Psychology, Crime, and the Law
- Roper vs. Simmons, 2004
- Graham v. State of Florida / Sullivan v. State of Florida
Biology, Crime, and the Law
- Behavioral genetics in the court by Nicholas Scurich and Paul S. Appelbaum
- The Double-Edged Sword: Does Biomechanism Increase or Decrease Judges' Sentencing of Psychopaths? by Lisa G. Aspinwall - An empirical study of sentencing judgements suggests that perceived biological predisposition induces leniency.
- Courts' increasing consideration of behavioral genetics evidence in criminal cases: Results of a longitudinal study by Deborah W. Denno