How Childhood Shapes Later Life
August, 2020 - The Origins of You is now published.
After tracking the lives of thousands of people from birth to midlife, four of the world’s preeminent psychologists reveal what they have learned about how humans develop.
More information about the book can be found here.
- Table of Contents and Preface
- Read what others are saying about the book
- Check out the insightful blogs by Dr. Dona Matthews which summarize Origins of You better than we do!
- Origins of You selected as among best nonfiction books of 2020 by Marginal Revolution.
- Origins of You selected as among best nonfiction books of 2020 by Bloomberg: Technology & Ideas.
- Art of Manliness podcast with Jay and Temi
Psychwire ASK Jay and Temi:
Book reviews can be found here:
- Childhood: Sifting Facts from Fad-Driven Fancy, by John Galbraith Simmons, Los Angeles Review of Books
- The Origins of You’ explores how kids develop into their adult selves, by B. Bower, Science News
- From Bud to Blossom, by J. Donvan, Wall Street Journal
- The lifelong studies that hold clues to what today's kids might have in store, by B. Maughan, Nature
- SCRD Members in the News
- Are You the Same Person You Used to Be? By J. Rothman, The New Yorker
The book may be ordered from:
- Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Origins-You-Childhood-Shapes-Later/dp/0674983459
- Bookshop: https://bookshop.org/books/the-origins-of-you-how-childhood-shapes-late…